Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GHOSTS HUNTER :the truth

Photobucket

The mayas cracked open like and egg and this is what came out.



whenever I do animation in maya, something weird happens and I end up making some whacked out version of what I was originally working on. Maya is such a scary place.

Im working on a red cat thing, and a dario-dressed-as-a-porcupine thing

The fire is from the Red Cat thing. Which is a project for Fran's class (not france class) with a red cat and a backpack, a knife and a morgue. messing around with these BOSS computers while I still have them

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mayas are terrifying, but you seem to have extracted nice things from it nonetheless.
    And that fire is hypnotizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what could stephen have said?!

    thanks charlotee. I am so afraid of the mayas

    ReplyDelete